Work Related Learning
Work Related Learning week.
Listed below are just some of the comments we received from employers after our Year 10 students had completed their work experience.
- I would have no hesitation working with him in the future. Good luck in your chosen path.
- He has been an asset to our company, very quick to pick things up, very smart and polite.
- Absolutely brilliant, only needs telling once and then she remembers what to do.
- Proactive. Best Student EVER!!!
- A credit to the school.
- 5* student. A credit to the school.
- She has been an absolute asset to our business this week. We would love to see her back one day soon, once she has achieved her GCSE grades.
- Very smart, polite, friendly young man.
- Excellent worker followed guidance, enthusiastic and we have enjoyed having her.
- Very helpful and kind.
- Polite, punctual and had impeccable behaviour.
- He is a lovely person, polite and well mannered. He is a pleasure to have in the office.
- He has been an engaged and enthusiastic student. Well turned out, timely and very friendly.
- He shows great promise as a quality engineer.
- Absolutely excellent attitude to work.